User avatar

MathisSiddel

  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 4 - Closed

    Guys keep this going! I am enjoying reading it all. :) Although I do not have time to story book anymore I like to read some of them.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I am going to wait for others to post the start of the games.

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    A girl with brown hair grabbed the bow. She had a small fight to get it too. I was happier still that I did not go for the weapon. She ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Dune Dune had mulled over strategies throughout training. He had talked to his mentor and been told that the worst thing he could do was stay in the blood bath. ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    We pretty much need everyone to post before starting the games....... bump

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    DragonWriterFanatic... I name is Dunemac. Also remember to put the name of your character and the beginning of your post.

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Dune I woke with a start. A warning call of a bird always woke me. It was like the mountain's built in alarm system. I grabbed my bow and sling ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Look under the districts here :D thing for a list. Be sure to check all the peoples though because Cal has not updated it fully.

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    You will still need to get it approved before you use the power. =_=

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Name: Dunemac Alterian (Dune) Age: 15 Gender: Guy District: 5 Appearance/Picture: He does not have piercings. History: He was born and raised in the livestock district. Ever since he was ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    I liked this one! have been soooooooooooooooo busy.. :( umm I will try to start this again... Maybe the owner of this should post some plot and stuff...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Scazz~ I was not going to drink the others were but I was not going to. I had seen what happened to kids that got doing it. I had been ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    =Anguilon Filch= I was watching as Taúra brought her apprentice over to Cas. I did not really approve of Ammiee going. She was VERY young. But the guild master had ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Scazz As Ash got back I looked in the bag. Awesome! There were all kinds of goodies. About three minutes ago Juliet had started to wake up. I told Ash ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    I am thinking that BR means anyone can start... sorry if I am wrong! DX RavenEye My eyes snapped open. My phone was ringing and my caller ID told me ...

    Jun 4, 2010


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes