-
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Hey, Foxfire. I was also going to be kinda rouge. I was not going to make any alliances but I could change that. You wanna send me a PM? lol ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Matthew Hable Bow and arrows~camo I was so glad he gave me food. But I was really happy with the sandwich and decided to give him one of my arrows. ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Matthew Hable Bow and arows~ Camo It was the girl across from me that had screamed. She caught her breath and said, "Your.. your green?!" I opened my eyes and ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
She saw me. UGG! I just want to disapear! A weird sensation crawls up me from my feet. What the! As it reaches my closed eyes they turn from light ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Matthew Hable I wake out of a sleep that feels like it could have been going on for years. Opening my eyes everything is blurry. Grass? I am laying outside? ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
We can start when I put up my character. Post it! :O :D I can not wait! :D
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Strength has been claimed twice... Is that allowed?
May 8, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Character: Name- Matthew Hable Age - 15 Weapon: Bow and Arrows SASS: Special Ability Survival Serum: Camouflage Fears- Drowning Physical Description- Black medium length hair.(not really "emo" though)
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: (like the books)
Ok, So my sister Asiddel has been on here awhile and likes it. I was looking at the site and found this section. I LOVE THE IDEA. I will give ...
May 6, 2010
