User avatar

MathisSiddel

  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    OK!!! OOPPPPSSSS I just wrote this Whole post and realized I did not have arrows.... Lets just say I found those in the clearing also. I am just going to ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Wait for fox

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp YWS

    Sorry I really dont have itme for this. I have to finish up school and 1 story book is enough for me.

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    ok are you like in some kind of cave err something?

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I opened my eyes when the sun first hit them though the trees. The fire was almost out. I look around for Schera. Now where did she run off to? ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Matthew Hable and Schera The fish were getting done and it was now dark out. I sat back against a tree and felt the warmth from the fire. "I'll be ...

    May 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    First map.jpg I can make more of this pretty fast so just ask. any changes needed I can also do. All I did for know is what is discovered.

    May 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    TOTALLY AGREED DAY! :D

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Schera said she would take care of the fire so I went back in to shoot some more fish. When I had three nice big fish for both of us ...

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Ok. Where is everyone right now. Matthew Hable and Schera are together and they have a fish. Randolyn and KK are up in a tree... Sara, Luke, and farix are ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I felt that she was not impressed with my fighting abilities. But, she was also funny, had a good deal of spitfire, and was awful brave for being blind. I ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    She was pretty crazy. I knew that after I watched the fight scene. I had drawn my bow but it seemed unnecessary to fire. After she was done I leaped ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Matthew Hable Everything grew quiet but very tense. After a few seconds the blind girl said, "I doubt you needed you cut a hole in my robe!" "Well, I wanted ...

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    JTLYK Me(Matthew Hable and Schera are planing to go sorta rouge together.

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    She whipped out a dagger and threw it with a huge force. It smashed apart a few branches over my head. and leaves were everywhere. I whipped out my bow ...

    May 11, 2010


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca