User avatar

MathisSiddel

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Guy! <===(CLICK IT!)

    Hey, some of you probably already know me. I just do the story books and enjoy them. I have been on here about a month. So, I thought I would ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    We have 15 I think! That is already to many in my opinion...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    SHE SAID TWO POWERS! I have seen more... lol ok here is mine: Name: Shasta Spice Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance/Picture: Skills: He can fight with his sword at an ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    We need one more to start but after that you can still join "pm me". Also! I will start it.

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    name/child number: Zack/56669 gender: Male age: 15 description/picture: likes: Free running dilikes: Being in the orphanage. skills: He is a really good free runner (look it up on youtube)Though it ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Note to NepoGirl: I will be your trainer if no one else picks you BUT it would be best if a bow wielding fighter trains you. Note to all! I ...

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Fighters Guild DT

    Fighters Guild DT :)

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Note to kidashka: All trainers are also warriors. You can not just train. Other than that perfect :D.

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Name: Asvald Naddod Age: 65 Gender: Male Race: Nord Role in Guild: Guild leader Appearance: Personality: He is a wise old warrior. He is a good judge, trainer, surviver, talker, ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Name: Anguilon Filch Age: 28 Gender: Male Race: Nord Role in guild: Warrior Appearance: Personality: He is a strong tall fighter. He likes to get to know the other warriors ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Fighters Guild

    This a pretty epic story book! You will want to join so go check it out. :) BUT PLEASE if you do join make a commitment. I hate when people ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    This storybook has started but if you want to join you can. Just shoot me a pm and we can either work in an apprentice or warrior. This is somewhat ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    After a few hours I found a small stream.I drank and drank. AHHHHH. That was much better. That night I cleaned out my leg and cut off my hoodie sleeves ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Matthew Hable Camo Bow and arrows I was slowly coming back. It was dark out... Must night... How many days have passed? I tried to sit up but my leg ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I think it would make things a lot easier to kill those who never posted once. Has Alex or Fanta even posted once? Maybe there could be one more attack ...

    May 18, 2010


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell