User avatar

MathisSiddel

  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Note: In the fighters guild they would not have orange juice... You pretty much get wine, beer, water, and milk. Edited Anguilon Filch~warrior "Yes, Aimee. I would be good practice." ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Scazz I walked in yawning. I had been noticing Ash giggling and smiling when I came in. I was starting to think she had a crush on me. I did ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    As kidashka said: Mr Knightley - Will you be Aimee's trainer then? Anguilon Filch Waking up, I yawned and got up. I opened my chest at the end of the ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    I would like more warriors. Male is best to keep the ratio even. At first it will be just some smaller missions. If everyone seems to like the book and ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    I would like a male character.

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Ok, allmixedup gets the final say on this but I see this city as a sort of war zone. The rebellion is really a big gang that says that they ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Shawn seemed to think that I was trying to capture her. Didn't she realize that I had just attacked a thug for her and I was not apart of the ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Zack Opening my eyes I looked around yawning. Ugg. Another day at the office. Walking over to Scazz I bump him awake. "C'mon, lets go eat." "Dude, it is like ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Am I right that this is like a huge city? I was sitting on a roof of one of my favorite towers. Looking out over all the cityscape. I have ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    One more BOY but ok lol. I wanna start this one.

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    BUMP!

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    BUMP!

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    The whole time I walked I used my camo just in-case. I found the trail and then the cliff I had been on. So far there were no signs of ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Guy! <===(CLICK IT!)

    Thanks! I really like all that medieval fantasy stuff! :D

    May 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Guy! <===(CLICK IT!)

    Hahaha, I read those about 2 seconds ago! :D But thanks! :)

    May 27, 2010


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson