-
Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)
Ummmmmmmm... You are the creator... I could start if you want.
Jun 3, 2010 -
Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)
BlueRaspberry.... Are we going to start?
Jun 3, 2010 -
Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)
Name: Code name: RavenEye Gender: Male Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Trouble #waa? Age: Unknown Personality: Secretive, he seems like he could take you down. Appearance and/or Pictu
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Assassin's Creed
I would join but it seems that you are the bad guys and I do not like that...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
I have a question? Why is Schera losing her hearing?
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Matthew Habel Schera was standing on the other side of the fire. I turned to Lucas. I had seen him light up when she came in. He looked already smitten ...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Sorry I have to write this quick and do not have time to go back and edit it. I rolled my eyes. It was not going to be all hunky ...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Anguilon Filch I had been training all day and I was beat! I walked into the kitchen to start supper. I liked when it was my day to cook. I ...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
I get Shera back with you guys if you want. :mrgreen:
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
Post on the SB not about my death! :P
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
My character will now be an NPC (non-player character). Anyone can control/kill him. 1st reason: I have a TOOOOOOOON of school to do and am goin gto be reallllllllly busy ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: House of Murder
Scazz I was walking up to the bathroom I had seen Ash go into. Zack had seen me running through the hall and had followed me. We stopped outside the ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Yeah, I have been busy also. You guys can post but don't go into tomorrow(in the story book). I will post who is going on the mission on Monday! :)
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Asvald Naddod~Guild Leader I had gotten up early in the morning to study. I was reading how the Imperial city was built. It was a very useful book. It had ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: House of Murder
Zack I was just starting to eat when a kid came running in yelling. It was a girl named Gwyn. She was yelling something about not being able to find ...
May 29, 2010
