User avatar

MathisSiddel

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Look under the districts here :D thing for a list. Be sure to check all the peoples though because Cal has not updated it fully.

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Basically the more high quality posts you make the longer you will live.

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Just your person. But some dialogue is allowed if you do it to match the other character.

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    I vote we start killing each other right away! XD Amnien ill let Mrs. Cal explain.

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    You will still need to get it approved before you use the power. =_=

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Name: Dunemac Alterian (Dune) Age: 15 Gender: Guy District: 5 Appearance/Picture: He does not have piercings. History: He was born and raised in the livestock district. Ever since he was ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    I liked this one! have been soooooooooooooooo busy.. :( umm I will try to start this again... Maybe the owner of this should post some plot and stuff...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Lake

    You cut my head off!

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way too many starting!

    Hey, Day about life. After you get done I would love to start it up again :).

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Scazz~ I was not going to drink the others were but I was not going to. I had seen what happened to kids that got doing it. I had been ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    =Anguilon Filch= I was watching as Taúra brought her apprentice over to Cas. I did not really approve of Ammiee going. She was VERY young. But the guild master had ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way too many starting!

    In the last few weeks it seems to me that there is about two new SB's a DAY. I don't know if this is just because people are getting out ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Scazz As Ash got back I looked in the bag. Awesome! There were all kinds of goodies. About three minutes ago Juliet had started to wake up. I told Ash ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    I am thinking that BR means anyone can start... sorry if I am wrong! DX RavenEye My eyes snapped open. My phone was ringing and my caller ID told me ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    I am slightly confused...

    Jun 4, 2010


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather