User avatar

MaskedPoet

  • Art & Photography Re: Avenger comic teaser

    Hey dafreak, I like the plot and the whole idea, with stuff like this your name normally starts with a J, just a guess. Any how, the idea and plot ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    This drawing reminded me of all thoes movies were they get lost on a island of sorts, ya know. I like the colors, and his facial expression is a unimpressed ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Destruction

    Hey lily, this photo was taken with your phone I take it? ;D Any how, the blurryness works to your advanage and adds the effect of the darkness, cause the ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    MHmm, I used a base for the hands... Cant draw hands x) And yes! YES! it's not tablet it's my mothers but I can use it anytime I want.

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    MSpaint and a tablet.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    Hmm, these photos are most absolutely extraordinary and made me look more than once, you got some mad skill and I can't say anything bad about your paintings! You're basically ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    I know I got to do better hair, and add shading.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers :) lol

    Hello, keep up the photography! =D I'd like to say that I'm a fan of the second one, it's so artistic and out there and just makes you think to ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Orange V2.0

    Hmm, at first glance it's amazing and it is quite put together well, a black outline, with a inner line of orange! GENIUS! I didn't like the hair at first ...

    Jan 6, 2011


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom