User avatar

MaskedPoet

  • Questions and Answers Re: Chatroom... Dont want to wait.

    Think there is anyway to by-pass the wait time to use the chat?

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Orange V2.0

    Hmm, at first glance it's amazing and it is quite put together well, a black outline, with a inner line of orange! GENIUS! I didn't like the hair at first ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    Well.. i have a habit of putting "are" when i mean "our" XD ,my friend pointed it out so i edited it =p

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    This poem was simple, and of course was written well I sat in class on day bored, starring outside at the snow. May I note, I had a lot on ...

    Jan 6, 2011


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief