User avatar

MaskedPoet

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One of my Character plots

    Thanks, I edited it :) Yea, I'm bad at spelling and stuff... but I'm a good writer.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    You're welcome, I'm new to the site so don't get when or were to see when something new is up! So if you'd like I got msn to contact me! ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One of my Character plots

    This is one of many of my Character like plots, just a random section of writing about one of many Characters I'm going to be using in a novel I'm ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Hidden Treasure

    Hello Lily! I enjoyed this read quite a bit, it was small but it was one that got to the point right away, like boom... bam... here it is, and ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a new topic!

    Hmm, "Bad-fiction" Is always fun, like unicorns and vampires falling in love xD

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bus Stop

    Alright, didn't want to post a review without completely getting it! ha, anyhow here is my review. I liked the concept of this poem, and the ending made me smile.. ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Hello, I never start my reviews with anything negative so I wont, But this is one great story! I love to read story's about the war... Normally WWII tho, but ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bus Stop

    Before I post a reveiw, I'd like to ask... did he just get hit by a bus at the end? My brain is half asleep tongiht.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Symptoms of love

    This poem is also not one of my best, I lost a lot of the ones off my iPod and right now it's late and I'm way to lazy to ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stolen

    I don't know if I quite grasped the concept but to me I take this poem as the typical teenage relationships? I know it isn't but the way it starts ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    My poems in english tend to be cut short, by the whyspers of children, and the beauty of the snow outside the window.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Fall Beneath One's Shadow

    Awe, I can't say anything about the structure or rhythm? haha, just kidding! Any how, the good thing about poetry is that one doesn't have to make sense, rhyme, or ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    Thanks, all the reveiws are helpful and I think I'm going to take in all of it. I'm going to add some of the stuff you guys said, but not ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Chatroom... Dont want to wait.

    You wait 24 hours of course. There are plenty of things to do around the site. First and foremostly, literary works. You can begin to critique or even just read ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Chatroom... Dont want to wait.

    I'm not sure what wait time you're talking about? As far as I know, there isn't one. When I joined it told me, I got to wait 24/h cause I'm ...

    Jan 7, 2011


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci