User avatar

MaskedPoet

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    Hmmm, Looking forward to seeing it.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    Thanks again laura! Glad you enjoy my poetry.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Symptoms of love

    It was wrote for my girlfriend, I wrote it for her well I say down in English... were I do most of my writing! =) I love her, any ways ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    The test i mean like a conspiracy story.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unicorns VS Zombies

    Just starting this, it's a bit spoofey but the plot will be serious. In a land, were men no longer stand, but rather ironically crawl, and limp, there was a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First post, just expressing emotion, not very good :/

    Hmm, this is the first poem I've seen with only one thing I'd like to point out, this poem was quite amazing and has shown me what you're feeling, and ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First post, just expressing emotion, not very good :/

    ~Delete this post please~

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Hmm, maybe perhaps one of there men get captured and the rest of there camp area got destroyed and all that's left is there squad and they got to go ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    MSpaint and a tablet.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    Hmm, these photos are most absolutely extraordinary and made me look more than once, you got some mad skill and I can't say anything bad about your paintings! You're basically ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    I know I got to do better hair, and add shading.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers :) lol

    Hello, keep up the photography! =D I'd like to say that I'm a fan of the second one, it's so artistic and out there and just makes you think to ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    Thanks Lily, :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Five Lucky YWSers

    Hello, I quite enjoyed these poems, and I'm sure those who you have written about will greatly love them as well. These five poems have some up and downs, a ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One of my Character plots

    But, that's why there are editors.

    Jan 8, 2011


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi