User avatar

MaskedPoet

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Last hope Chapters 6 and 7

    Hello, I finaly reveiwd somthing so I could add a few more chapters... i'll just post everything from page three... =p I've got 13 pages done, and chapters 1-5 are ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken glass.

    I liked this poem, and the whole concept by far, there are a few things I would change if i were you thoe, could jsut be me cause I love ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Avenger comic teaser

    Hey dafreak, I like the plot and the whole idea, with stuff like this your name normally starts with a J, just a guess. Any how, the idea and plot ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Last Hope ch4-5

    Hello, here are chapters 4-6... you got to bare threw this stuff then you'll like what is up next! Ch4 training grounds The moon light shun threw the bedroom window ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Hey, I've never reveiwed a script and this one I can't exactly reveiw due to the fact it feels almost... pointless? Why? Cause it was already succsful and you had ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    This drawing reminded me of all thoes movies were they get lost on a island of sorts, ya know. I like the colors, and his facial expression is a unimpressed ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fury

    Hmm, as much as I want to reveiw this... This seems like one of thoes things that is personal and that it shouldn't be changed. So, is it written from ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Destruction

    Hey lily, this photo was taken with your phone I take it? ;D Any how, the blurryness works to your advanage and adds the effect of the darkness, cause the ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    What you said. :P I understand what you mean. This chapter was in a rush. I was bored and felt like putting some serious action into it! I am going ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Last hope CHAPTER one, two and three

    Hey, it’s me the Masked Poet here again, with another story I’ve been doing.. unlike my others this one is more in my genera and stuff! It was written over ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Boxer

    This was a good short read, it was heart warming that a beginner like the boxer got his first K.O. and his 6th win and on such a big guy ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Have Your God

    This was a a great idea for a poem, and it is one that shows us how you're feeling and your thoughts on today’s thoughts on the thoughts of god, ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: (Zombies) I need a title

    I'm creating a novel... might tend to be a short novel... about zombies.. I Know that sounds cliche but I got a feeling this one will be good... I will ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    MHmm, I used a base for the hands... Cant draw hands x) And yes! YES! it's not tablet it's my mothers but I can use it anytime I want.

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unicorns VS Zombies

    Hmm, might be a short novel.... due to the fact it'll be to long to be a short story.

    Jan 9, 2011


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken