-
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
Yeah, they haven't found a gay gene... twin studies actually seem to disprove the idea of a gay gene. It's much more likely the cause of being gay correlates with ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
My best friend is the most amazing guy I've ever met. He's kind, caring, funny, charming, loving, talented and just plain awesome! He's never hurt a fly and is going ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
@Rubric Re: those other things that happen in people's beds. My personal opinion on many ethical situations is its about consent. If, for instance, someone commits "adultery" by sleeping with ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
etinarcadiaego, although I do believe homosexuality is natural (being gay myself), I have to point out the flaw in your analogy. Just because one element of ourselves is affected more ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
Polyamory or polygamy? Or both? And the "smily" faces are sort of making me uncomfortable, do you mind not using them? Thanks.
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
Do you not believe in polygamy, or polyamory? Because there is a huge difference. Do"not believe" are you saying you think its wrong, or that you don't think it exists? ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
What IS the true meaning of marriage? Wiki says: "Marriage is a social union or legal contract between individuals that creates kinship. It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
I'm gay and polyamorous, but you wouldn't know if you just look at me Marie-belle i meant people who are very openly gay. I know it sounds stereotypical. Like i ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
You can't possibly fall in love with more than one woman/man at the same time. That's not what love is. Or at lest, that's not what I believe love is. ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
I'm gay and polyamorous, but you wouldn't know if you just look at me. I could be your co-worker, or your cleaner, or even your friend and you could still ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
And why should the man need to "provide" for his family. This is the 21st century, women can provide for themselves. As you said, abuse is wrong in any situation, ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
@Mr.Knightley You are thinking about it as one person thinking about it from your point of view as someone who would personally not be in that sort of relationship. But ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
Surely the same rights of marriage for gay couples can apply for poly ones?
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
I don't care about the government deciding on anything linguistically. I can't get married, even to one person, and that is one of the most horrible feelings. But what I'm ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
To be fair, as a gay woman I can't marry most places anyway, so my partner(s) would get no rights that married couples would. Sucks to be me. But surely ...
Mar 22, 2010
