-
Re: Polygamy
I'm not saying polygamy is better, there is no advantage per-say, but it isn't worse either. Polygamy is not for everyone, not by any means, like monogamy is not for ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
. Polygamy can be practiced as polygyny (one man having more than one wife), or as polyandry (one woman having more than one husband), or, less commonly as group marriage ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
I was not replying to Rubric's specific points at all, merely asking a question of him. He might well take the Bible literally, I don't know, that's why I asked. ...
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
Rubric can I you take all scripture literally? A lot of Old Testament is repealed in the New Testament. And the only references of homosexuality in the NT are from ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
I'm gay, and for me this feels totally natural. By that I mean in a "comfortable, normal, part of myself". But what does natural really mean? And why does it ...
Jan 15, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
Polygamy, or what is usually thought of as polygamy is different to many other forms of polyamory. I think people think of polygamy as equivalent to bigamy a lot of ...
Jan 15, 2010 -
Re: Sterotypes and Labels
I go to a selective school, so there aren't the usual geek stereotypes like in most of my friend's schools. Intelligence doesn't really play a part in social groups weirdly, ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Trying not to sound like a personals ad!
I'm Rowan, I'm 17 at the moment. I live in the lovely city of London and have just completed my ASs, onto A levels. I'm studying English Lit (which I ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Hopefully these work...the first is me and my drama mates at a party (I'm on the left). The second is me and my friend Lewis at London Gay Pride being ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Worlds- Prologue
New girl here...just fourteen and loving it...this is the very first part of my trilogy The tern flew silently over her territory, soaring freely above the ice and snow far ...
Feb 16, 2006
