User avatar

MaroonHorizon

  • Lounge, The Re: Rock (Subgenres Including) Thread of Awesomeness

    The breakdown in the second song you posted almost made me cry. It was higher pitched than anything in the metalcore scene I've ever heard.

    May 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Rock (Subgenres Including) Thread of Awesomeness

    Anberlin is one of my favorite alternative bands. They got too "poppy" on their newest album though. Even though you told me Alesana did not count as heavy metal or ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Tip of the Hat

    Well, I guess you could say movies like: The Eye, The Shining, and What Lies Beneath.

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Tip of the Hat

    I've written quite a few poems, but frankly, I'm not that great. Despite this lack of talent, I'm writing a concept album/poem type thing with a friend from another forum.

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Blood Lust

    Hi, I'm going to do a quick review of your story. It kind of reminded me of a song off of Alesana's concept album called The Murderer. I think you ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fully Alive

    Hi, Dare2Bme, I'm new here as well. I'm gonna do a quick review on your story. The first thing that I noticed was your format. It would be much easier ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Tip of the Hat

    I believe an introduction is necessary. I'm new here, but I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I hope to be contributing stories very soon. I'm a ...

    Apr 15, 2011


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman