User avatar

MariaRowlands

Maria Rowlands

  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Shanaya Dranda I looked around and saw a boy wearing a cowboyleaning against the wall. "Oi! You! Over there!" I called pointing, "What about you? What are you here for?" ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Shanaya Dranda "I am Shanaya Dranda. I am the most wanted and youngest theif of my generation. I am wanted for close to $40 - $45 million, and I am ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Shanaya Dranda "Fugging touch any girl in this room and you will die in your sleep." I said, menacingly. I started to pull a knife out of my bra (4inch ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Mira Jordan "He-hello! I'm Mi-Mira Jordan and this is my twin brother Josh James Jordan." I said. "MIRA! I CAN INTRODUCE MYSELF!" Josh yelled at me. I started to cry. ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Sorry! I had writers block!

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Shanaya Dranda As he walked away I mouthed a string of swear words at him. Then I turned and said to the chic that started to fight me, "Next time ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    OLLIE! YOUR IN! Now lets get STARTED! BEEEEEEELIEVE IT!

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    I smirked at the guy I kicked. Never get on my nerves. I thought. "Hey, got any chow? I'm starved!" I yelled at him. He winced then turned and said, ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    "What is Quiditch?" I asked.

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Finally I had another person for my team of, soon to be, elite PI's. (Soz for the short entry but I have a major case of writers block. SOZ!)

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ninja Academy (Naruto Storybook)

    OK! :D !

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ninja Academy (Naruto Storybook)

    is past the time of Naruto and up to a new generation. BUT UR STILL IN!

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Seedling | Book 1: The Awakening (Closed)

    YOUR IN OLLIE! YAY!

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Lira grabbed my hand and dragged me along, into the room. "Hi!" Someone said as we came in. I hid behind Lira while Josh walked in and started to chuck ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    Name: Mara Age: 12 Gender: Female Class: Spirit Master or Fledgling: Master Appearance (picture and description please): Rose.jpg Personality: Quiet and Kind. Never make her mad or she will send ...

    Mar 13, 2012


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard