User avatar

MariaRowlands

Maria Rowlands

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who am I Meant to Be

    [flash=]Ok, this is my first long poem that I have ever written so...please be nice to me and rate and comment nicely![/flash] Who am I meant to be in this ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Thank-you!

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Pink Unicorn Parade!

    I am Mai Riordan, The invisible pink Unicorn! imagesCAV9HQ61.jpg

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Thank-you for that and just to let you know, I made that poem up when I was 12. Not only that but I was half asleep when I wrote it ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Corner of the World

    THAT WAS COOL!

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wonderland

    OMG! THAT WAS SO COOL! HA! Jabberwocky? Oh! I REMEMBER NOW! *mental face palm* LOL! Grostuqe is not the best word the for the awsome madd hatter! HE'S MAD FOR ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Expression Of The Voiceless

    That was really...sorry but I can't lie. That was a bit disturbing. It really could give some people nightmares! Instead of things that are depressing why not write things that ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moira's Predicament

    That was really cool.

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cadet Challenge Chapter One: Meeting the Characters.

    THAT WAS SOOOO COOL! Loads of tension, plenty of action and the air of adventure! Perfect story in my eyes! I love it!

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Thank-you for that and just to let you know, I made that poem up when I was 12. Not only that but I was half asleep when I wrote it ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Thank-you for this, I'll do better to write longer and more explanitory poems in future.

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Life is a war, A dangerous one. Life is the core, To everyone. Open your eyes, Look up to the skies, And see what lies before you.

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Can't Escape the Truth

    Nice!

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Amulet In The Forest (1 of 2)

    OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWSOME! I HAVE READ LOADS OF BOOKS AND NONE OF THEM WERE AS GOOD AS THAT!

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Completely new... :)

    Sup! I joined on the 2nd of November this year and that was only because the Government decided that Quizazz should be blocked :evil: (Forget the department of education! Jokes! ...

    Nov 3, 2011


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill