User avatar

MariaRowlands

Maria Rowlands

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Magical Diary of L.L.P --part2

    AHHHHHH! THAT WAS SOOOO TOTALLY AWSOME! BFF FIGHT! HAMBURGER HORCROXES!!! OMG THAT WAS AWSOME!

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Will of a Deer in Headlights

    OH MY GAWD! That was the most heart moving story that I have read! You have a lot of talent and I hop that one day one of your stories ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Other Re: Wishbone

    That was extreamly short so I can't say much but it was rather good. I belive that you should make your short stories a bit longer otherwise there would be ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Magical Diary of L.L.P

    That was really good! I believe that you may have messed a few things around. But otherwise a brilliant story.

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Stop

    That was...There are no words to describe how sad that is. This is the saddest poem that I have ever read and it came close to making me cry. The ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Friends

    I have to say that that was extremly sad. I think that you are very talented. I was suprised when you said that it was your first poem so I ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mathew_Beta.exe (2 of 2)

    Oh my goodness! That is so sad! I felt as though I would cry! AND it was in the middle of PD/H/PE! Please write more!

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mathew_Beta.exe (1 of 2)

    That was very, very, VERY good! I believe that you have potential to become a short story author.

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Freeing A Caged Bird (A Naruto Fan-Fic)- Chapter Two

    O_O'! That was better than the last chapter!

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Freeing A Caged Bird (A Naruto Fan-Fic)- Chapter One

    O_O'! KEI! THAT WAS AWSOME! how many Naruto episodes have you seen? I have seen all of them.

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire and Shadow: Prologue

    That was very interesting. I believe that you could add two things, those are the descriptions for the young girl and the serpent. You have done very well in writing ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One: Rewrite

    O_O' WOW is all that I can say.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Infractus Iudicium: Part Two

    How do you do that with stories?! You are extremly good at writing stories such as this one!

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Painted Marionette

    That is brilliant! I belive that you have alot of potential for writing. I love the part where the flaming wolf appears to save the girl from the reapers.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Infractus Iudicium: Part One

    That is a brilliant story and I hope that you go far with talent such as that. I may be in my teens but I know when others have a ...

    Nov 8, 2011


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart