User avatar

MariaRowlands

Maria Rowlands

  • Archive Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)

    Sahsha Adamthwaite I follow Zohali into a cottage. "WOW! This I can live with!" I breathed.

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: extroadinary school of powers

    "Here, let me help you with that." I said, raising my hand to melt the ice. "There, all done." "Thank you but why are you being so nice to me?" ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: the next 5 great demigods

    "MARIA! CLEAN YA ROOM!" Mum yelled. "FINE BUT LET ME GO TO THE RIVER AFTER THAT PLEASE?!" I screamed. C u later bay I facebooked. Meet us at the Singo ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Shanaya Dranda I snapped when he didn't answer. "WHAT? GOT NO BALLS OR SOMETHING? WHAT ABOUT YOU, YOU ASS!" I screamed

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    CAN WE START NOW PLEASE!

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)

    Sahsha Adamthwaite I notice another girl appear. I run over to her. "Hello, I'm zohali93. What's your name?" she said. "I-I'm Maria Rowlands but my friends call me Sahsha." I ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: extroadinary school of powers

    I see a girl in the hall outside my class. "Hello. I'm Amber Spark. What's your name?" I say. Surprised that I spoke to her so kindly, she looked at ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)

    Sahsha Adamthwaite "Where am I!?" I screamed. "Mum will kill me if I don't get home in time for dinner!" "Chill! She will never even remember you!" someone said. I ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Name: Katomi Age: 16 Year: Third Former Appearance: Eely.jpg History: Never knew. Just woke up without a memory. Affinity: Fire Up for Love?: Yes Other: Golden Mark between her shoulder ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: the next 5 great demigods

    HELLS YEAH!

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Shanaya Dranda I looked at him in awe. I knew he was great but not that great! (Writers block's a bitch!)

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: extroadinary school of powers

    I walk around the school. Scared thoughts run through my head. I'm a freak of fire, I am Amber Spark.

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: the next 5 great demigods

    I call dibs on the Ausie! AUSIE AUSIE AUSIE! OI OI OI!

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Mira Jordan I turned around and punched Josh in the face. "YOU JERK!" I yelled, crying. "MY NOSE!" he cried, holding his bleeding shnoze (nose).

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    Others can join in any time that they want! ANYONE WANT TO START?

    Mar 15, 2012


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug