User avatar

MariaRowlands

Maria Rowlands

  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders DT

    It's cool.

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The War For Olympus DT

    HELLS YEAH!

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    Violetta Jade I giggled. "Yes, that she is!" (RedFang, you can play my character until I come online again. I might not be on til monday.)

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    hello this is how they do get powers so tell me why the kids go down. They are having a psycic dream. It is a side effect from the water. ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    (Sorry if I don't say anything for a while but I won't be online, even if my profile says I am.)

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Guilds!DT

    When do we start?

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Nightmare Academy DT

    Also, if I just drop out then xXmusicaXx, you can choose who gets my character. I really want her to live on.

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Haven DT

    Guys, I just found this. Sorry about the swearing and I am glad other people appreciate my trouble making!

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Gemstone Knights DT

    Though don't expect ollie13 to join. maccapakka might. I could convince her during our sleep over this weekend.

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Gemstone Knights DT

    I hope my friends can join, meaning maccapakka and ollie13

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: secret well

    My characters discover them now but their powers don't work for 2 days.

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts DT

    OMG! I could make it that my character is infact Lily and Scorpious! That would be so weird! Yet it could make for a funny story!

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    (You could just be a free dragon! If you want.)

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Mira&Josh Mira and Josh were in a dream state while the others argued. "Mira?" Josh called for her. "Beside you brother." Mira replied. Josh turned and saw that she was ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Shanaya Dranda I heard the other guy say that he needed someonne to help. I walked up and said, "I'll help! I over heard you talking so I may as ...

    Mar 29, 2012


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)