User avatar

MarbleToast

Marble Toast

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    I shall use my ultra-real psychic powers to reveal that your name is... *tension building drumroll* Christina! Anywhere close?

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Bonus Points: The Lonely Island. -3 5SOS. -3 I have not heard of anyone else. -1 Well... I guess there's Pentatonix. +2 Total: -5/10 (Ouch.) -=======- I have new music, ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Upcoming movies that look AWESOME!

    If Exodus: Gods and Kings is anything like Gladiator, I want it. Now. And Seventh Son, based on the Spook's series, might be okay.

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Merlin. Magic is more fun than swords. Would you rather have a pair of spectacles or two monocles?

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    (I want the Avatar implied to be that sci-fi film I love so very much, but alas, it is not) Spongebob. Star Trek or Star Wars?

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Third Ever YWStival

    Ok, got it. Thanks for letting me know.

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Third Ever YWStival

    What's the Dragon vs Monkeys thing about?

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's ready for the October Review Day?

    Let's do dis!

    Oct 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Squid Thread

    Oct 18, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a pet?

    I have a dog, known by many names, most of them from my mum.

    Oct 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Orange juice: pulp vs. no pulp

    Pulp is annoying, and doesn't feel right for me.

    Oct 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What's that one song for writing?

    There's always that one song that, whenever you listen to it, you just fire up with ideas. What's yours? Mine is Taikatalvi by Nightwish- Here's a link!

    Oct 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    It's because a yob from the local area released a cacophony of tropical birds from the sanctuary, while at the same time, the light was flicking so sporadically that it ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Skinned, baked, dusted with cheese flavourings and then popped in a massive Doritos bag.

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Typos/Autocorrect

    Once, I tried inputting Raxicallicofallapatorius (from memory) and it decided to make a sentence. Something about "rats calling flapping Tories". That's BlackBerry for you.

    Oct 1, 2014


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay