User avatar

Manny

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like the name of a farmboy turned into the leader of a fantasy group. Either that or the villian in some made up land. Catherine "Kate" Murdock

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What is the most absurd mistake you've ever made? "The most absurd mistake? Well, I ate the first apple I ever made out of thin air. It tasted like cardboard. ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Maybe a young wizard of some sort, sounds like Harry Potter a little. Kevin Speckle

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Is it wrong to love one of your characters?

    The best stories have main characters you connect with and villians who you love to hate. Like Harry Potter, some people like Harry while others obsess over Draco Malfoy. As ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Seems like it'd be about the dirty deeds of a big city politician. The Art of Making

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What did you get for your birthday this year? "For my birthday this year...hmm, I got a key that unlocks almost any door and a pocket demension fit inside a ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Ten Commandments

    Peter Zimmerman's Commandments 1. Don't waste time making purple enchiladas when you should be conserving your energy. 2. Never pick a fight with Immortals, they don't die easily. 3. Forget ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Peter Zimmerman: Sorry, this must be the wrong number. Have fun in your otherworldly demension. Hopefully it's not The Well or you might end up as one of my projects. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When someone annoys me I usually take whatever they're holding and throw it across the room, but with my mind. I get annoyed alot... If your life were a book ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Looks like one of those literary books about life and such, I'd give it a go. [Psycho]kinetic

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think of someone who's either of royal descent or some kind of Egyptian god. Emma Kerly

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An artsy or odd character becuase of the different spelling of Madison. Amos Rand

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Just your average girl-next-door, nothing special. Seth Rand

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like one of those literary books about soul-searching. I'd probably give it a try. Dragon Boy

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do you love yourself more than others? No, of course not! I like other people alot more than I like myself. I'm not the devel or anything, but I do ...

    Mar 6, 2007


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero