User avatar

Manny

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Having that ability wouldn't do me any good, it's getting people to die that I have trouble with." ~Marcus Russo "I'd bring Rose back to life. It's hard to raise ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    The title makes me think of phoenix for some reason. Maybe the story is about someone entering into some sort of group and getting branded. Then they get some mystical ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Dan and I went to rescue Julie from the NSA. I had to fly from graduation to pick up Dan, then we flew up above the plane and I 'dropped' ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I think I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year just to see what it's like. Then I'll spend all of December editing it.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    The odd-ball in her family. Seems like the kind to wear scarfs and rain boots; she probably writes poetry as well. Tobias Russo

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    For some reason it makes me think of dirty politicians. Unstoppable

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Tandem Writing

    Sounds like a neat idea, I'd give it a try. How many people would take part in it?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book clubs?

    My friends and I would work on separate stories at the same time, but not the same story together. Although our characters made numerous cross overs.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    The woman in the moon. How does the 'you are here' sign at the mall know where you are?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I think it's that guy from that one anime show...right? -Peter Easy, it's Gaara of the Village hidden in the sand. He's from Naruto. -Karl It reminds me of those ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a story about parallel dimensions or someone making a life-changing decision. Flyboy

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Interworld , by Niel Gaiman and some sci-fi author Chapter after Chapter , by Heather Sellers Yep, I'm a sucker for writing books.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Gives the impression of an african tribe's prince. Or someone who comes from a family that honors their heritage. Tobias Cauldwell

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    From the title I get the impression that it's either a literary or thriller. Maybe sprinkled with some comedy. Flight

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Whoever stands in my way. Marcus Finch Those who wish to supress and control the common man. Adam Beckett If you could have one wish come true what would that ...

    Jul 7, 2007


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau