User avatar

Manny

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I just finished a 392 word prologue. It feels good to just write. I'll put it up in a minute if you guys wanna check it out.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    Adam Russo: A guy who just wants to make a difference in the world discovers that he can fly. Why I like him: It's so cool to see how his ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title (temporary or otherwise) : Flyboy: Immortal Genre (fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc): Science Fiction Summary of your NaNo (as much of one as you can give) : This guy named ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Adam lay floating feet above his bed, deep in sleep. Just something for a hook.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    My count for the first day ended up being about 9 words. It's not much, I know, but remember that slow and steady wins the race. I'm still a long ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Seems like it would either be a book filled with cliches or putting a spin on cliches. That's all I can think of to fit that title. The Pains of ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I actually do both typing and writing. I use writing to just quickly write down a draft then take it into the computer so I can easily take things out ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Practice your Signature!

    I did mine on GIMP as well. It's basically the affordable(free) and generic version of photoshop.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Practice your Signature!

    Decides to be the first to do what is expected: :D

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm guessing it's either about a guy named Michael who needs to be saved by others or helping someone named Michael. I'd read it just because my name is Michael. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Seems like she would be a whimsical girl who doesn't care much for modern things. Probably an old soul. Danny Lovell

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "At first I hated Dan. He came in and stole Julie from me. Then he almost killed me with that stupid phasing thing he does. Now that he and Julie ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I don't talk about my writing to anyone. It seems that if I talk about it then I loose the drive to actually write it. So I tell no one.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    I haven't actually started yet, still outlining it. I'll send you a link when I post it, though. Also, a friend of mine told me this song fit with my ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    Here's the theme songs for my novel-in-progress, which doesn't have a name yet: "Fly From The Inside" by Shinedown Here's the weight of the world on my shoulders Here's the ...

    Oct 5, 2007


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard