User avatar

Manny

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 3 Doors Down- Kryptonite Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year- Fall Out Boy Learn to Fly- Foo Fighters From Yesterday- 30 Seconds to Mars Stop Crying Your Heart ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bigfoot body found in Georgia, U.S.

    CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    It isn't even about being politically correct for me. It's about not hurting or demeaning people just because you're too insensitive to change your lexicon. Is it that hard? This. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    Yep, moral relativity is what I'm saying, in a nutshell.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    Ah but Mantis, do you have to understand an action you commit is evil for it to be evil? That's exactly what I was trying to say. If you haven't ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    I think it's environmental. From my view, we are born "blank". We have no concept of "evil" and "good", it is taught to use by our parents. Society presses upon ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    In this case it's being used in a movie. People are protesting because it's in a movie. Cops don't protest movies about criminals. Sorry if the goal is to make ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    I usually read books from the library. If I like them enough, I'll go out and buy them to read again and again. The books I don't like seemingly disappear ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Propane Explosion in Toronto, Canada

    Thousands Evacuate in Toronto Explosion TORONTO (AP) -- Explosions at a propane facility forced thousands of people in Toronto to evacuate early Sunday, and witnesses described the sky lighting up ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    D:

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lessons of the Internet

    Don't go on 4chan unless you are not easily upset? Oops I broke rule no1 .. and 2. No one sais o rly? no wai!! I love 4chan! Don't be ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lessons of the Internet

    There are some things that people should absolutely know if they want to use the internet. Like Mudkipz and lolcatz. Also Epic Stuffz . So post up what you think ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Your beagle looks dead. :O

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Would you like to see a magic trick? I'll make a pencil disappear...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Why so serious? D:

    Jul 27, 2008


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin