User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    But it's Obama's ad, he can do that. D:

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    Umm, what's your point thunderdude? Of course there weren't conservative views in a liberal ad.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Jax is back!

    Who/what is Jax?

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite shows

    Heroes, Chuck, Smallville, and Supernatural. If you don't like any of those after one episode (excluding the horror of Heroes Season 2) then get your pulse checked. :D

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    The article was funny. Although I really don't see what's wrong with hunting. So it's okay to kill a fully-grown animal, but anyone who aborts a human embryo is pure ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A hierarchy of evil?

    I don't think evil can be set in stone, if it even exists. People just want to separate themselves from the "evil person or act". How can anyone say killing ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Monday is International Literacy Day!

    Couldn't pass up an opportunity to be difficult. :p

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Monday is International Literacy Day!

    I'm sure if the illiterate could read this they would be really angry. So people who can read get into an exclusive club and have a "day" all to themselves? ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Midnight Sun

    I think I would care a bit if it was the last book in the series or something, but it's just a different perspective. Everybody who would read it most ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    ok, so i am all for it, but someone not in my race wouldn't be my first choice to date. i would rater date someone of my own race, but ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Before the cut: After the cut:

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    At the ripe age of 28, I hope for a lot of things. I want to have at least one book published, maybe two if I overcome laziness. I'll be ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    In the year 1999, and seven months after, From the sky will come the great King of Terror. Resuscitating the great king of the Mongols, Before which Mars will reign ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    First of all, it's Mayan not Mian. The Mayan calendar ends around 12/21/12, yes, but that's all it does. It just ends. Others have tied meaning to it. They believed ...

    Aug 18, 2008


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey