User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: what you want.....

    I'd like to see more Horror/Mystery myself. If it isn't too much to ask, maybe an Urban Fantasy that doesn't center around or involve Vampires/Werewolves.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Joe Biden is coming to my school

    Isn't your YWS shirt red? That might cause you some grief in a Biden thingy.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Looking really snazzy there, Adam. ;)

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need a catchy slogan!

    Truth, Justice, and the American way. It's clobberin' time! Shazam!

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Freshmen

    ^^ uh, no, that december is in 2011. People, freshmen are the coolest people in all of high school...until next year when i'm a sophomore. Hmm. Then I guess all ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Freshmen

    Too bad for you the Mayans decided to end the world halfway through your senior year. :D

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    Books are nice and all, but one day we might need to burn them for heat. :D

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    It's not the governments' egg or sperm, so why should they decide? The government or some 'collective imaginary friend' should dictate what you do with your body.

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Firestarter, that'd better not be beer, or I will call my cousin to arrest you. you have to wait a while longer, fella. You're still 20. I'm pretty sure the ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    Seeing as I'm a guy and all, Harry Potter is much better than Twilight. The shear amount of background information and depth of story in the Harry Potter series is ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Password Secure?

    Mine got 386,000,000 hits on google.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Password Secure?

    Good thing I use the same password for everything. ;)

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: FreakForChrist

    I wonder what kind of chaos would ensue if freakforchrist ever logged in? They would probably be a celebrity or something. :P

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    I can't wait until the Vice Presidential debate. If Palin does as horribly as she has with interviews, it'll be a riot. Also, Matt Damon (Actor) has some choice words ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite shows

    *cough*Heroes*cough* The show that has brains, babes, baddies, and human bombs. Watch it or else Future Ando will kill you!

    Sep 29, 2008


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides