User avatar

Manny

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    lol, I posted that before I saw your response. That guess is for Silent Music. You seem like a Jade! xD

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    You seem like a Sarah. xD

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Madeline Canaby

    I think this is supposed to be in Writers' Corner, though I might be mistaken. It looks great, though. Does this take place in modern time or in the past?

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    I'm just trying to figure out why killing a killer is the right thing to do. I tend to oversimplify things, so I'm sorry if I offended you. It's just ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    I don't want to stir anything up with this comment. Believe me when I say that. Arguing against someone's viewpoint is part of Debate, and if that didn't happen there ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What will Bush do.

    lol, I think you mean eight years. Eight terms would be 32 years. I'm sure W will enjoy himself, as he probably has enough money to retire comfortably. He'll probably ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    I just find it funny how people mourn the lose of life one moment, but as soon as the murderer is convicted they celebrate his death. A death for a ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Michael Crichton dies, 66

    :O This is really sad. I love his books, in fact I started reading one last night. I'll miss him.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I think everybody should just take a breather. It doesn't matter whether you like Barack Obama or not, I mean that in the nicest way possible, because HE'S OUR PRESIDENT. ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama Wins US Presidential Election

    (Not GO BAMA! Alambama stinks even if it is number one) That hurts my feelings Cat :cry: Imma Bama babe haha, I'm to young to care about this kinda stuff... ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I can honestly say now that I'm proud to be an American. I'm so excited to see where Obama takes us! He reminds me a lot of Kennedy, and that ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I voted for Barack, so in Popular Vote I helped. Too bad stupid Arkansas gave the Electoral Vote to McGeezer. :(

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Capital Punishment: Killing someone to teach them that killing is wrong. How exactly is that justifiable? Put them in a straight-jacket in a padded room for the rest of their ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What will Bush do.

    He's going to DisneyLand, of course!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republican question

    The point of this topic is an American political party, so of course he's going to talk about American issues more than those of his country. As you said, going ...

    Nov 3, 2008


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford