User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    Adam Horris (Russo) Dan Lovell Sophie Madison Benjamin Russo These are the people who most resemble my characters.

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I was actually mad because the webcam kept taking pictures when I wasn't looking at it. Plus I'm not generally a happy person, more of a stoic I guess.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Tis moi. Couldn't get the stupid webcam to take my picture when I was looking straight ahead.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Who's PenguinAttack?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I have talked to you before, a long time ago though. Just so you don't feel out of the loop I'll pair you up with...me!

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *feels out of the loop* Can someone pair me up?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    If I write character profiles I lose inspiration and motivation for whatever I'm working on.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    I'm beginning to write a novel about a group of objects that exhibit extraordinary power and are related to the fountain of youth.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    ...what? 1/10 Let's say there were two people who each had a superpower. One guy could absorb the power of any other superperson within ten feet of himself. The other ...

    Jul 24, 2007


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.