-
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Found this place on some list at Writer's Digest. The sword and pencil are really what got me to join though. I have an affinity for sharp objects.
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Match Maker
PenguinAttack and Hunter.
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Thanks. That's what I was going for.
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Here's picture of moi: What? You weren't expecting a bug, were you?
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Writing ABC's
F: Foreshadow
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: Writing ABC's
C: Climax
Dec 28, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Notice the three moles that make a triangle on my forehead? I realized the other day that I have 6 different spots with that triangle pattern. It's freaky... Arn't I ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10 You'd be the last thing anyone saw coming, attack of the penguins!
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
JabberHut & bigbadbear
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
:shock: No offense, but you look kind of like Tom Cruise...
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Desktop
Just go to and type "Sylar" into the search. There are tons of cool pictures from Heroes on the site.
Oct 21, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Desktop
I saw this on the web and knew it had to be my background. I didn't draw it, but I
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: First Recorded Feature Member!
Good job, GingerLizzy!
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
8/10 It sounds cool when you say lyrical sunshine. Oh, there's an entire mythology behind my username.
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
5/10 The user name is kind of plain.
Oct 16, 2007
