User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    The meaning of life is to screw everything up for those around you and the generations to come. We've been doing good so far. Really, though, I have no clue. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I think the random message that appears every time I go on chat that says, "discover the sanctum" has something to do with this. It's obviously Nate, or one of ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    'lo people. meh. Found some pictures of my ancestors in hyper-space.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Something different. Blargh. I am not amused.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    "Beedoobop."

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I guess. It's real sharp, though. *licks cuts on hand*

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    Collins was being held in the Delaware County Jail on $40,000 bond. He's charged with one count each of animal cruelty and battery and two counts of neglect of a ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    So that's what Penguin looks like. tres belle. I'm dangerous! My eyes change color too. DX

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 3-13-08

    So yesterday was March 13, the craziest day of my life. I went to school that morning and people were all talking about how the tech department had gone through ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Woman stays in Toilet for Two Years

    The 'authorities' need to mind their own business. Her boyfriend wasn't keeping her locked up and beating her. If she wants to sit in a bathroom all the time, let ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    How did he change his name after the event had already ended?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Black Cat Sachiko and BigBadBear.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    I was Mantis, but now I'm Sir Mantis, Knight of the Bugs.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Young Writers Journal?

    I'm definitely going to order this book. Do you have a guess of about how many pages it'll be?

    Jan 7, 2008


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw