User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: The Patokafus Trilogy. Check this out!

    I wonder if the black figure on the black throne with red eyes will turn out to be the bad guy? Or maybe the raven-haired guy with the black armor ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does the Olympic Stadium in Beijing really look like this?

    Who cares what the stadium looks like? Isn't it all about the Olympics?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Penguin, you're so pretty! :D

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    :D

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?

    I'm telling you, the world would be better off without people.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Genetically Modified Mosquitos

    Breeding more when their DNA is tinkered with? That doesn't seem like much of a drawback. I was expecting them to at least need to be the size of a ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Done It?

    I love murder! Oh, and mysteries too! I'm most positively in!

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight vs. Harry Potter

    Harry Potter: Characters, plot, very intricate, actual reason for continued series (7 years at Hogwarts)... Twilight: Angst, vampires, and werewolves. I think the reason Twilight hasn't gotten much at

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    WOW. What is wrong with this country that girls don't understand that teen pregnancy is NOT cool? Yes, children are a blessing, but raising a child when you are still ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Honda rolls out new zero-emission car

    It's just like they said in the article, it isn't really a problem coming up with alternate fuel, but making it a viable replacement for gasoline. I'd rather pay $2 ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I'm getting either Amy or Amanda. :D Hobbies: Bug Wars, writing, and getting my pants soiled by scary things. Place: Northwest Arkansas, Wal-mart Home Office -_- General Attitude: Serious-silly. If ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: a challenge to friends

    What's with all the random topics sprouting up in this section? Are all these people getting confused? This doesn't sound like some kind of writing, but a discussion. Why not ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    All the young female teachers were in elementary school, which I don't really remember. Most of the high school female teachers are old and/or obese. Plus, I'm a guy so ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: no more heroes

    What the carp? Urm, is this Nate stuff or spam?

    May 11, 2008


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming