User avatar

Manny

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tyrant Toby Chapter 1

    Buzz I'm standing at the edge of a cliff with one hand wrapped around the waist of the most beautiful woman in the world, and the other gripping an absurdly ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your favourite websites

    Seventh Sanctum Great for getting character names, prompts, or anything else you'd need for writing. Also fun to waste time on.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Medicine = God?

    So did god go on vacation or something? Get tired and decided to let doctors do the grunt work? Medicine has proof and consistency, thus it wins.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Medicine = God?

    I'm pretty sure medicine has a higher success rate. So I think they aren't equal at all.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Research Re: Some questions about Dinosaurs and Oil

    The question was serious, the topic/me not so much. xD

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Penguin, Jared, Bittersweet, kitty15, Dreamer, the person previously known as Adam Atlantian. Also, Nate. He's done so much for all of us. P.S. Snoink and Teague as well, plus Sachiko ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Research Re: Some questions about Dinosaurs and Oil

    So if people were to go back in time, steal some dinosaurs, make some kind of habitat on Mars, let them breed for a few decades, then killed them, sent ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Research Re: Some questions about Dinosaurs and Oil

    Hypothetically speaking, if there were more dead dinosaurs in the past would there be more oil today? Are dinosaurs a leading source of oil? I know they're related to "fossil ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I have a secret...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencils (a poll)

    With mechanical the lead is protected when not in use, while with wooden there's a chance it could break and without a sharpener you're screwed. Mechanical pwns.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Research Re: A question!

    What makes us human? We're human because that's what we are, just like cats are cats. Seriously, though, I think it's reflection that makes us different. We can contemplate what ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    John F. Kennedy. He told us to go to the moon and we did.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want more than anything?

    I'd wish to live forever, never die, however you want to phrase it.

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    lol, I posted that before I saw your response. That guess is for Silent Music. You seem like a Jade! xD

    Nov 8, 2008


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton