User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    If I write character profiles I lose inspiration and motivation for whatever I'm working on.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    I'm beginning to write a novel about a group of objects that exhibit extraordinary power and are related to the fountain of youth.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Tandem Writing

    Sounds like a neat idea, I'd give it a try. How many people would take part in it?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book clubs?

    My friends and I would work on separate stories at the same time, but not the same story together. Although our characters made numerous cross overs.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    The woman in the moon. How does the 'you are here' sign at the mall know where you are?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I think it's that guy from that one anime show...right? -Peter Easy, it's Gaara of the Village hidden in the sand. He's from Naruto. -Karl It reminds me of those ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a story about parallel dimensions or someone making a life-changing decision. Flyboy

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    ...what? 1/10 Let's say there were two people who each had a superpower. One guy could absorb the power of any other superperson within ten feet of himself. The other ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10, like the black and white thing...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Setting Questions

    Well, I was looking in a Reader's Digest book and saw a picture of a bridge in Oregon that instantly stood out. As soon as I saw it I knew ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Setting Questions

    Alright, so I've got this idea for a sci-fi story. I've decided to have it take place in Oregon. From the pictures I've seen, it looks like the perfect place. ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Interworld , by Niel Gaiman and some sci-fi author Chapter after Chapter , by Heather Sellers Yep, I'm a sucker for writing books.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Gives the impression of an african tribe's prince. Or someone who comes from a family that honors their heritage. Tobias Cauldwell

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    From the title I get the impression that it's either a literary or thriller. Maybe sprinkled with some comedy. Flight

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Whoever stands in my way. Marcus Finch Those who wish to supress and control the common man. Adam Beckett If you could have one wish come true what would that ...

    Jul 7, 2007


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill