User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I was actually mad because the webcam kept taking pictures when I wasn't looking at it. Plus I'm not generally a happy person, more of a stoic I guess.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    I don't think you should be asking people to read it in the Welcome forum. Also, if the story itself should be in the Fanfiction section, not Romantic because you ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I think I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year just to see what it's like. Then I'll spend all of December editing it.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a stoic avatar

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Tis moi. Couldn't get the stupid webcam to take my picture when I was looking straight ahead.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Who's PenguinAttack?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I have talked to you before, a long time ago though. Just so you don't feel out of the loop I'll pair you up with...me!

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *feels out of the loop* Can someone pair me up?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    The odd-ball in her family. Seems like the kind to wear scarfs and rain boots; she probably writes poetry as well. Tobias Russo

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    For some reason it makes me think of dirty politicians. Unstoppable

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Finding Atlantis (Prologue)

    I just read the piece and thought it was quite interesting. There was talk of the baby being the kingdom's only chance, which made me want to read on in ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 The effect on the avatar is pretty cool.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    You wait forever to get your wish granted. I wish there really were Heroes in real life.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    You freeze to death. I wish I was able to make a wish

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Thought I'd come by and say welcome. It was nice talking in the chatroom and I hope to see some of your stuff soon! ~Mike

    Sep 2, 2007


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher