-
Re: Hello!
Hey, Black_Forestsong. It's nice to see more guys on this site. Anyways, you should try to come on whenever you can. Adios, Mantis
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Practice your Signature!
I did mine on GIMP as well. It's basically the affordable(free) and generic version of photoshop.
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Practice your Signature!
Decides to be the first to do what is expected: :D
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
I'm guessing it's either about a guy named Michael who needs to be saved by others or helping someone named Michael. I'd read it just because my name is Michael. ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Post Character Pictures!
Adam Horris (Russo) Dan Lovell Sophie Madison Benjamin Russo These are the people who most resemble my characters.
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: name association
Seems like she would be a whimsical girl who doesn't care much for modern things. Probably an old soul. Danny Lovell
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Making a family tree
I've been thinking of doing this for a while. My current work deals a lot with genetics so one of these would help greatly.
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"At first I hated Dan. He came in and stole Julie from me. Then he almost killed me with that stupid phasing thing he does. Now that he and Julie ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Who do you talk to your writing about
I don't talk about my writing to anyone. It seems that if I talk about it then I loose the drive to actually write it. So I tell no one.
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: Character/novel's theme songs
I haven't actually started yet, still outlining it. I'll send you a link when I post it, though. Also, a friend of mine told me this song fit with my ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: Character/novel's theme songs
Here's the theme songs for my novel-in-progress, which doesn't have a name yet: "Fly From The Inside" by Shinedown Here's the weight of the world on my shoulders Here's the ...
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"Having that ability wouldn't do me any good, it's getting people to die that I have trouble with." ~Marcus Russo "I'd bring Rose back to life. It's hard to raise ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Hello.
I think this is the wrong place to be asking that question. You should probably put this in the Writing Tips forum instead.
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
The title makes me think of phoenix for some reason. Maybe the story is about someone entering into some sort of group and getting branded. Then they get some mystical ...
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Dan and I went to rescue Julie from the NSA. I had to fly from graduation to pick up Dan, then we flew up above the plane and I 'dropped' ...
Oct 3, 2007
