User avatar

Manny

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I just finished a 392 word prologue. It feels good to just write. I'll put it up in a minute if you guys wanna check it out.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    Adam Russo: A guy who just wants to make a difference in the world discovers that he can fly. Why I like him: It's so cool to see how his ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title (temporary or otherwise) : Flyboy: Immortal Genre (fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc): Science Fiction Summary of your NaNo (as much of one as you can give) : This guy named ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Adam lay floating feet above his bed, deep in sleep. Just something for a hook.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    My count for the first day ended up being about 9 words. It's not much, I know, but remember that slow and steady wins the race. I'm still a long ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    You dumped a lot of information on us all at once, man. I'd suggest taking all that exposition and turning it into scenes. Show us that the freshmen are having ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: help im new!!

    Welcome to YWS, room101. You should definitely put up some of your fantasy writing.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Just go to and type "Sylar" into the search. There are tons of cool pictures from Heroes on the site.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    I saw this on the web and knew it had to be my background. I didn't draw it, but I

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: First Recorded Feature Member!

    Good job, GingerLizzy!

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Seems like it would either be a book filled with cliches or putting a spin on cliches. That's all I can think of to fit that title. The Pains of ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I actually do both typing and writing. I use writing to just quickly write down a draft then take it into the computer so I can easily take things out ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10 It sounds cool when you say lyrical sunshine. Oh, there's an entire mythology behind my username.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    5/10 The user name is kind of plain.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Sweet, another dude! Anyways, have fun here and don't be too crazy. *flys away* Adios, Mantis

    Oct 14, 2007


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola