User avatar

Manny

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a conspiracy book about the Masons. Maybe they're being exterminated by another group? Atomic Architects

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    :shock: No offense, but you look kind of like Tom Cruise...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    I revised Fight or Flight with some more character emotion and thought. Do you like it more?

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    He's up 300ft in the air. The mile is how far he went geologically, like a car.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    Adam sat in the back of English class listening to Mr. Reynolds go on and on about the wonders of reading. His arms were crossed over the desk, his head ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #2 part one

    This chapter was okay, but I didn't like it as much as the others. It might have been because you switched view point. Also, it seemed like you described everything ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #1

    I really liked this a lot. If I didn't know Payton was a werewolf before I read it then I would now. Good job, keep it up.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    After I'm finished cutting down a tree, I'm going to post the alternate version of this prologue that I talked about earlier. It's from the father's point of view and ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    If it weren't for the flame pluming from Martin's right hand, he would swear that time was frozen like the earth beneath his feet. Lousy coke and candy + all ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I stayed up all night just writing and listening to music. Got 8,317 words now! :D

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    I've written another version of this prologue from the dad's point of view that is a lot better. I'll exchange them or something today. I've also got Chapter One, Chapter ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness Prologue

    I think this is the best work of your's that I've read so far. Other than some typos, there wasn't anything I noticed wrong with it. I really liked how ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    Thanks for the comments, it makes me feel good. I didn't really want the prologue to be too long. Anyways, I should probably work on Chapter One soon. Watch out ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I have it linked in my signature. What's this NaNo profile thing you're talking about?

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    “Daddy, why do you have to go?” The child used his gloved hand to wipe his runny nose. Frosty air brushed against him, leaving specks of snow on his winter ...

    Nov 2, 2007


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah