User avatar

Manny

  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Let's wait for a few more people to join, then we can start this thing off.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes Storybook Discussion

    Yeah, you can make more than one character Rubric, but make sure you tell us which character you're writing for at the beginning of each post. Ayumi, just like kitty ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    I'm not that great at detailed, line-by-line critiquing, but I can comment on the actual story. I liked the way Chapter One played out, but like Kylan said, you need ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes Storybook Discussion

    This is the place for talking about plots for each individual character and the story as a whole. It'd be nice to have some Company members, both with and without ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Setting: This Storybook will take place all over the globe in the early part of 2008. Plot: Ordinary people all around the world are discovering that they are Extraordinary, but ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An old, black women from sometime in the past. Probably a mother of a lot of kids. Adam Speckle

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Mike Age: 17 Gender: Male Education: According to the United States public school systems: half-way through Senior year. Of course, I know a little bit about everything and absolutely ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing ABC's

    F: Foreshadow

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: More on prologues...

    I don't mind prologues as long as they're interesting enough to pull me into the main story. I mostly see them in stories that focus on one character, but introduce ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing ABC's

    C: Climax

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I take it as something about a girl who's telling about her life before some major event changed it. I might pick it up depending on what it says on ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Notice the three moles that make a triangle on my forehead? I realized the other day that I have 6 different spots with that triangle pattern. It's freaky... Arn't I ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9/10 You'd be the last thing anyone saw coming, attack of the penguins!

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 It's cool.

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    JabberHut & bigbadbear

    Dec 24, 2007


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist