User avatar

Manny

  • Art & Photography Re: steady ready

    The mushroom photo is amazing. The way the orange contrasts the brown wood and the greenery in the background is sweet. Hopefully there will be more photos to come. :)

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Olivia

    Wow. That was amazing. I could definitely see that in published work. Aside from some minor hitches, it was great. The fairy stops her chatter and her hands fall to ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Doctor Who

    Overall, the piece was good. At first the Doctor isn't allowed in, but once the man hears him say Sarah, he lets him in. He says: "Please come in Doctor." ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Cause it's a girl!

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Indian Village Scenes

    Those pictures are beautiful. My favorites are the Mustard Field and Stairway to Nature. I have an affinity for vines attached to stones. The more I see pictures from other ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    I, personally, liked 1, 6, and 7 the most out of all of them. The first one is really cool with the way the ray of light crosses in front ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For my grandmother

    It's a very touching piece, arch angel. The only thing I'd suggest is: I am and always will be with you It might flow better if you replace am with ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Insomnia

    This is one of those songs that when you read it you can actually hear the song playing in your head. I really liked the time progression, like Pawprint said. ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Adam Adam sat on a deep-cushioned leather couch and looked at his psychiatrist. He didn't like talking with her because it always felt like she wasn't really paying attention to ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    That's okay. I was just kind of freaked out.

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    This maybe a coincidence, but it seems my character is your father. Why?

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Pockets

    0_0 That was an awesome critique, Penguin! Thanks so much! I've taken your advice and tweaked some of the problems. *works on chapter two*

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    I think we have enough for everyone to start. Others are still welcome to join. I'll post mine tomorrow morning as I'm almost about to pass out at the moment. ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Pockets

    I've changed it slightly, taking some stuff out and adding more. I also reveal a little bit about the other main character, who is still to come. Enjoy and thanks ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Pockets

    Chapter One Elliot Sanders flopped down on a regal white couch while vigorously pushing the buttons of a joystick. His formal tie and expensive suit looked out of place compared ...

    Jan 2, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman