User avatar

Manny

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 I'm a big fan of anime/manga.

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Some kind of female warrior in a fantasy world. I see her as having clear blue eyes and flowing brown hair. Bart Stevens

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think of it as being about the life of a cook on some kind of ship and his relationship with the captain. It really seems like a pirate story ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a fantasy title, most likely having to do with people with pyrokinetic abilities? The Collector Chronicles: The All-Seeing Glasses

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being a dinosaur.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having cereal in her avatar.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "At first I wanted to study every world on the pedestal. Now I just want to control them." ~Elroth Maven "Sarah. She's my dream. I aspire to be with her." ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Young Writers Journal?

    I'm definitely going to order this book. Do you have a guess of about how many pages it'll be?

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Found this place on some list at Writer's Digest. The sword and pencil are really what got me to join though. I have an affinity for sharp objects.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    PenguinAttack and Hunter.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Turning Ideas into Novels

    One thing that might help you stay with writing something is to start up character journals. Just write entries from the perspective of the various characters in the story. That ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thanks. That's what I was going for.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Here's picture of moi: What? You weren't expecting a bug, were you?

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coloring Pixel

    The actual animation is cool, but I think the wording is inappropriate for a Young Writers Society. I agree with Kitty that it'd be cool to have the wording appear ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Other Re: Ghost Town blurb

    How can they be dead or shredded to bits? If you're in tiny pieces, I'd think you'd be dead already. Aside from that it seems pretty interesting. Have you started ...

    Jan 3, 2008


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother