User avatar

Manny

  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    Eh, I won't use a pen name. I think if you have the guts to write something controversial then you should have the guts to put your name on it. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 3-13-08

    So yesterday was March 13, the craziest day of my life. I went to school that morning and people were all talking about how the tech department had gone through ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Woman stays in Toilet for Two Years

    The 'authorities' need to mind their own business. Her boyfriend wasn't keeping her locked up and beating her. If she wants to sit in a bathroom all the time, let ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hey, my name is Adam and I'm the leader of a group of High Schoolers stranded on a desert island. I'm also the guy with the ax.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a teen romance to me. I might read it depending on the cover. Sand Society

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Something a wee bit personal

    Hello, Emma. I've seen your posts on the site every so often, but have never had the chance to actually get to know you. I don't think anyone has the ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Playlist for you story/novel

    Meant to Live by Switchfoot Dare you to Move by Switchfoot Light Up The Sky by Yellowcard Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin Signal Fire ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Research Re: Desert Island

    I've been doing research for this topic for a while now with little luck. It seems anything I do find is humorous, but there is hardly any serious discussion about ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I get the feeling that it's about self discovery. Reminds me of Across the Universe. Islanders

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 It's cute.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    How did he change his name after the event had already ended?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Black Cat Sachiko and BigBadBear.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    I was Mantis, but now I'm Sir Mantis, Knight of the Bugs.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Novel (or whatever it is)

    Pretty good for something done in Paint, I'd say. I like the upper-right picture the most. So is Bound for Glory Historical Fiction?

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Novel (or whatever it is)

    I was bored this morning, so I started fiddling around with photoshop. I've been working on a story for a while now and decided to make a mock-cover for it. ...

    Feb 10, 2008


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley