User avatar

Manny

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    The remarks of a sarcastic girl on how she views the world? Probably read the back for more information. Viral Society

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    The meaning of life is to screw everything up for those around you and the generations to come. We've been doing good so far. Really, though, I have no clue. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10. Cool.

    May 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Sheet

    Basic Statistics Name: Nickname: Meaning of Name: Age: Sex: Nationality: Socioeconomic Level as a child: Socioeconomic Level as an adult: Birth date: Birthplace: Current Residence: Occupation: Income:

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I think the random message that appears every time I go on chat that says, "discover the sanctum" has something to do with this. It's obviously Nate, or one of ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    'lo people. meh. Found some pictures of my ancestors in hyper-space.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Something different. Blargh. I am not amused.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    "Beedoobop."

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Seems like it would be similar to The Wizard of Oz. Some kind of adventure to a crystal city. I'd give it a try. Atom Architect

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I guess. It's real sharp, though. *licks cuts on hand*

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something about overcoming a tragedy that occurs within a city? Might be terroristic or a natural disaster. I'd flip through it. Bird & Ghost

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    Collins was being held in the Delaware County Jail on $40,000 bond. He's charged with one count each of animal cruelty and battery and two counts of neglect of a ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    So that's what Penguin looks like. tres belle. I'm dangerous! My eyes change color too. DX

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm, sounds like some kind of history or fantasy story that is some how related to ancestors. I'd flip through it to see what it was about. Big Island, Little ...

    Mar 15, 2008


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov