User avatar

Manny

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Cars are cool.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Done It?

    I love murder! Oh, and mysteries too! I'm most positively in!

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight vs. Harry Potter

    Harry Potter: Characters, plot, very intricate, actual reason for continued series (7 years at Hogwarts)... Twilight: Angst, vampires, and werewolves. I think the reason Twilight hasn't gotten much at

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    WOW. What is wrong with this country that girls don't understand that teen pregnancy is NOT cool? Yes, children are a blessing, but raising a child when you are still ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Honda rolls out new zero-emission car

    It's just like they said in the article, it isn't really a problem coming up with alternate fuel, but making it a viable replacement for gasoline. I'd rather pay $2 ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I'm getting either Amy or Amanda. :D Hobbies: Bug Wars, writing, and getting my pants soiled by scary things. Place: Northwest Arkansas, Wal-mart Home Office -_- General Attitude: Serious-silly. If ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: a challenge to friends

    What's with all the random topics sprouting up in this section? Are all these people getting confused? This doesn't sound like some kind of writing, but a discussion. Why not ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like the story of some guy who has bad things happen then decides to chase after some dream he had when he was younger. I'd read it. The Losers ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm the Doctor

    Another bug person?! We can either be best friends skipping through the meadows or eternal enemies. Nice to meet you, though.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    All the young female teachers were in elementary school, which I don't really remember. Most of the high school female teachers are old and/or obese. Plus, I'm a guy so ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Other Re: Summer 08

    Umm...okay.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: no more heroes

    What the carp? Urm, is this Nate stuff or spam?

    May 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Returns: Saturday, April 5

    Is there going to be a show for May?

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I love animals being used for awesome avatars! 9/10

    May 4, 2008


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA