User avatar

Manny

  • WRFF Archive Re: Pig Droppings [Closed]

    [s]Name: Slaughter-Man Ch. 1 Genre: Horror Summary: A seemingly innocent guy prepares to murder someone. He also strips down into his underwear. Word Count: 1562 Link: If you could take ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Slaughter-Man Mind giving it a critique whenever possible? :D

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slaughter-Man

    I unwrap the leather bundle and carefully grip the machete's handle. With the other I grab the ropes, which are neatly coiled. It's dark and hard to see on the ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slaughter-Man

    Tastes Like Strawberries This story is kinda bad, so beware. Please crit or review or even comment. :D I wipe furiously at my blue and gold sweater-vest while attempting to ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Patokafus Trilogy. Check this out!

    I wonder if the black figure on the black throne with red eyes will turn out to be the bad guy? Or maybe the raven-haired guy with the black armor ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Somebody becomes the victim of a crime and becomes stronger as a person from overcoming the event. Not my cup of tea. Slaughter-Man

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does the Olympic Stadium in Beijing really look like this?

    Who cares what the stadium looks like? Isn't it all about the Olympics?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Penguin, you're so pretty! :D

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    :D

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something to do with a lover/performer of music. If other things happened aside from music, I would definitely read it. :D The 37 Deaths of Oliver Ferris

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I get a feeling that it has something to do with gaining knowledge. Either through supernatural means or plain old growing up. I'd read the first chapter to get a ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?

    I'm telling you, the world would be better off without people.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My new novel's beginning.

    This was a good read. You've got the problem set up pretty well and introduced the major back story without an info dump. The only thing that bothered me was ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having Descartes in her signature. :D

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Genetically Modified Mosquitos

    Breeding more when their DNA is tinkered with? That doesn't seem like much of a drawback. I was expecting them to at least need to be the size of a ...

    Jun 24, 2008


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice