User avatar

Manny

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    D:

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for no good reason.

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lessons of the Internet

    Don't go on 4chan unless you are not easily upset? Oops I broke rule no1 .. and 2. No one sais o rly? no wai!! I love 4chan! Don't be ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lessons of the Internet

    There are some things that people should absolutely know if they want to use the internet. Like Mudkipz and lolcatz. Also Epic Stuffz . So post up what you think ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    Meh. It's not worth bothering with anymore. Chat is gone. Nothing to do but move on.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    We aren't "arguing" with Nate. I don't agree, but I'm not arguing. I'm not trying to stir things up, but I clearly said there was no arguing going on. I ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    Yeah, we can use IM and PM to stay in touch with our friends, but chat was also a way to help the newer members and make friends. The forums ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    Woah. I was under the impression that people could disagree, that they could have an opinion. Don't attack Rei just because she doesn't agree.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    This is pretty disappointing. I hate to say it, but this seems very reactionary. I've never liked the idea of taking something away from everyone because of the actions of ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Your beagle looks dead. :O

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: ATV Magic

    Tell your brother that riding next to black holes is dangerous! But seriously, nice job, it's nice to know photo-majickers.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Would you like to see a magic trick? I'll make a pencil disappear...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    I love the fact that we're kept up to date on all things happening on YWS. If there isn't going to be a radio show, we know right away. Chat ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Why so serious? D:

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slaughter-Man

    :oops: I love both of you so much! Those review were awesome and helpful. I really need to watch my word repetition, not just with I, but other things too. ...

    Jul 19, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight