User avatar

Manny

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Some kind of crime novel? Suspense isn't my favorite genre. Ghriek

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    In the year 1999, and seven months after, From the sky will come the great King of Terror. Resuscitating the great king of the Mongols, Before which Mars will reign ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    First of all, it's Mayan not Mian. The Mayan calendar ends around 12/21/12, yes, but that's all it does. It just ends. Others have tied meaning to it. They believed ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 3 Doors Down- Kryptonite Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year- Fall Out Boy Learn to Fly- Foo Fighters From Yesterday- 30 Seconds to Mars Stop Crying Your Heart ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    O_O Jumper is my favorite book! I read it five years before that movie came out. I've even read the sequel. Book is way better, IMO. The person below me ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bigfoot body found in Georgia, U.S.

    CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    It isn't even about being politically correct for me. It's about not hurting or demeaning people just because you're too insensitive to change your lexicon. Is it that hard? This. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    Yep, moral relativity is what I'm saying, in a nutshell.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    Ah but Mantis, do you have to understand an action you commit is evil for it to be evil? That's exactly what I was trying to say. If you haven't ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    I think it's environmental. From my view, we are born "blank". We have no concept of "evil" and "good", it is taught to use by our parents. Society presses upon ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    In this case it's being used in a movie. People are protesting because it's in a movie. Cops don't protest movies about criminals. Sorry if the goal is to make ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    I usually read books from the library. If I like them enough, I'll go out and buy them to read again and again. The books I don't like seemingly disappear ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Propane Explosion in Toronto, Canada

    Thousands Evacuate in Toronto Explosion TORONTO (AP) -- Explosions at a propane facility forced thousands of people in Toronto to evacuate early Sunday, and witnesses described the sky lighting up ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Copyrights and legal issues

    Thanks. It's hard to find info on what exactly can be put in writing, when it comes to that stuff. Deeply appreciated. :D

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Copyrights and legal issues

    I've been wondering about this for a long time, but what exactly can you write about before copyright comes into play? Say the story is about a group of people ...

    Aug 12, 2008


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes