User avatar

Manny

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A hierarchy of evil?

    I don't think evil can be set in stone, if it even exists. People just want to separate themselves from the "evil person or act". How can anyone say killing ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Monday is International Literacy Day!

    Couldn't pass up an opportunity to be difficult. :p

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Monday is International Literacy Day!

    I'm sure if the illiterate could read this they would be really angry. So people who can read get into an exclusive club and have a "day" all to themselves? ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Midnight Sun

    I think I would care a bit if it was the last book in the series or something, but it's just a different perspective. Everybody who would read it most ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    ok, so i am all for it, but someone not in my race wouldn't be my first choice to date. i would rater date someone of my own race, but ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Before the cut: After the cut:

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something where events of the past effect the happenings of the story in some way. Thriller or mystery. I'd give it a shot. Pandora's Child

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: G H R I E K

    No. :) The kids work for this guy hunting down the monsters of our imagination and convert them into figurines/cards/dolls to be sold by their boss in a collectible store. ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: G H R I E K

    Thanks everyone! It's kind of hard to say exactly what Ghriek is, but I'll attempt it. Imagine Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, without the adoptions, and Power Rangers, minus the ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: G H R I E K

    So I've been tinkering with a story idea for a while now. It seems I go through phases where I either want to write a book or do a comic. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    At the ripe age of 28, I hope for a lot of things. I want to have at least one book published, maybe two if I overcome laziness. I'll be ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I see it as either about a guy how doubles as a serial killer/criminal or as a vigilante. I might pick it up, literary is fun. Ghriek

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Overall writing help

    I think what you just said is the reason there's a Writing Tips forum, to ask and give writing help and advice.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    I have no idea. Maybe the tn is supposed to represent Tennessee. Sir Mantis

    Aug 21, 2008


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green