-
Re: High School Freshmen
Too bad for you the Mayans decided to end the world halfway through your senior year. :D
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Technology
Books are nice and all, but one day we might need to burn them for heat. :D
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
It's not the governments' egg or sperm, so why should they decide? The government or some 'collective imaginary friend' should dictate what you do with your body.
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Firestarter, that'd better not be beer, or I will call my cousin to arrest you. you have to wait a while longer, fella. You're still 20. I'm pretty sure the ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter
Seeing as I'm a guy and all, Harry Potter is much better than Twilight. The shear amount of background information and depth of story in the Harry Potter series is ...
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Is Your Password Secure?
Mine got 386,000,000 hits on google.
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Is Your Password Secure?
Good thing I use the same password for everything. ;)
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: FreakForChrist
I wonder what kind of chaos would ensue if freakforchrist ever logged in? They would probably be a celebrity or something. :P
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
I can't wait until the Vice Presidential debate. If Palin does as horribly as she has with interviews, it'll be a riot. Also, Matt Damon (Actor) has some choice words ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Favorite shows
*cough*Heroes*cough* The show that has brains, babes, baddies, and human bombs. Watch it or else Future Ando will kill you!
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Funny Obama Advertisement
But it's Obama's ad, he can do that. D:
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Funny Obama Advertisement
Umm, what's your point thunderdude? Of course there weren't conservative views in a liberal ad.
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Jax is back!
Who/what is Jax?
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Favorite shows
Heroes, Chuck, Smallville, and Supernatural. If you don't like any of those after one episode (excluding the horror of Heroes Season 2) then get your pulse checked. :D
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
The article was funny. Although I really don't see what's wrong with hunting. So it's okay to kill a fully-grown animal, but anyone who aborts a human embryo is pure ...
Sep 11, 2008
