User avatar

Manny

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    Grasping at infinity with long, gaunt fingers, Alfred Vane heard the floorboard creak outside his office door.

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: what you want.....

    I'd like to see more Horror/Mystery myself. If it isn't too much to ask, maybe an Urban Fantasy that doesn't center around or involve Vampires/Werewolves.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    When asking what something is, it's generally a good idea to start with the first post of the thread... lol, I was just joking around.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    Sanctum? What's that?

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Joe Biden is coming to my school

    Isn't your YWS shirt red? That might cause you some grief in a Biden thingy.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    *stops wringing hands* The preview looks good. Much neater than the current layout, though I'm not really complaining. I was kinda worried before, but I think YWS'll be okay now. ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    Will the square ad box in the middle of the page be on every page or just the front? Looking great!

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Looking really snazzy there, Adam. ;)

    Oct 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Word Count: 0 Is it a bad sign that I'm already tired and NaNo hasn't even started yet?

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need a catchy slogan!

    Truth, Justice, and the American way. It's clobberin' time! Shazam!

    Oct 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Wow Mantis thats pretty impressive ;) I like all the covers so far! Im thinking I might do one for mine. Where do you lot get yours pics from? Do ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    You like?

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Freshmen

    ^^ uh, no, that december is in 2011. People, freshmen are the coolest people in all of high school...until next year when i'm a sophomore. Hmm. Then I guess all ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo: I did it for the first day last year. '08 NaNo Name: gorgonfish Genre: Science Fiction Plot Idea: A shot is released into the public that has ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    Oh, Oh! You'll never guess who I am! [spoiler]gorgonfish[/spoiler] You'd have never guessed it right!

    Oct 24, 2008


Ho ho ho!
— Santa